Do you own a PLEX KNOCK MONITOR V2? Make sure you update it with the latest Software Version (v0.72) that adds extra features, improves existing ones and resolves reported issues.
A new version of the Knock Monitor V2 software is available and can be downloaded from the following link (available on the Support area of our website):
The software also includes a new firmware version v0.72.
The changes of the new v0.72 vs the previous v0.70 version are:
1) Realtime data are saved and can be exported in CSV format
2) Option for ignoring realtime data when rpm is dropping
3) Firmware files included with the application
4) The application checks for and installs updates automatically
1) Auto change between rpm and time rolling X axis depending on preset mode
2) Auto change between rpm and time rolling X axis depending on preset mode
1) CAN BUS Tx ID was not saved correctlyding the device configuration
2) CAN BUS Tx ID was not saved correctly
1) The selected preset was not saved when changed from the PC Software
This new version of the SW also has an automatic update capability so after it is launched it will check for updates online. If an update is found it will be downloaded and installed on the next software start.
Read More about the PLEX KNOCK MONITOR V2 here.