The new, fully re-envisioned PLEX KNOCK MONITOR® V3, is a professional hi-fidelity knock detection tool for the data-driven tuner. The new version comes with fully re-designed electronics, hardware and UI and brings a whole new level to the process of identifying and analyzing detonation on any IC engine. A set of new features and algorithms powered by a multi-core main processor with dedicated audio DSP allows one to pinpoint knocking on a cylinder level like never before.
What’s in the Box
- M8 connectors
- Wiring harness (power, CAN BUS, 2x knock cables, trigger, load, I/O)
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- USB memory stick
- 2x Bosch Knock Sensors (optional)
- Basic | CAN BUS port, 2D knock threshold, 2x knock sensor inputs, detection per cylinder, USB datalogging/streaming, up to 64 data channels display/logging, RPM input, audio/log file playback function
- HD| Basic + Ethernet streaming, 3D knock threshold, up to 256 data channels display/logging, engine position inputs/crank trigger signal encoding, gain per cylinder, gain per sensor, knock windowing, real-time FFT
- Set of 2x Bosch knock sensors
Read Before Ordering Without Knock Sensors!
The unit comes with knock cables that include connectors suitable for the original Bosch knock sensor with part number “0261231173”. In case you want use knock sensors with a different type of connector, we offer male connectors to extend the existing knock sensor cables (part number : “1928404226”).
IMPORTANT: Message to owners of the previous version (V2)
Unlike the PLEX KNOCK MONITOR V2, the new version is available in 2 variants with the CAN BUS port default in both of them. Both variants (Basic & HD) are only available with dual knock sensor inputs (single knock input version is not offered). Also, the set of 2 Bosch knock sensors is optional since the new version can also be connected to stock or other knock sensor types (requires adapters or custom wiring). For any questions do not hesitate to contact us.