Introducing the new, fully re-envisioned PLEX KNOCK MONITOR® V3, a professional hi-fidelity knock detection tool for the data-driven tuner. The new version will come with fully re-designed electronics, hardware and UI and brings a whole new level to the process of identifying and analyzing detonation on any IC engine. A set of new features and algorithms powered by a multi-core main processor with dedicated audio DSP allows one to pinpoint knocking on a cylinder level like never before.
What’s in the Box
- M8 connectors
- Wiring harness (power, CAN BUS, 2x knock cables, trigger, load, I/O)
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- USB memory stick
- 2x Bosch Knock Sensors (optional)
- Basic | CAN BUS port, 2D knock threshold, 2x knock sensor inputs, detection per cylinder, USB datalogging, Ethernet, up to 64 data channels display/logging, RPM input, audio/log file playback function
- HD| Basic + 3D knock threshold, up to 256 data channels display/logging, engine position inputs/crank trigger signal encoding, gain per cylinder, gain per sensor, knock windowing, real-time FFT
- Set of 2x Bosch knock sensors
IMPORTANT: Message to owners of the previous version (V2)
Unlike the PLEX KNOCK MONITOR V2, the new version is available in 2 variants with the CAN BUS port default in both of them. Both variants (Basic & HD) are only available with dual knock sensor inputs (single knock input version is not offered). Also, the set of 2 Bosch knock sensors is optional since the new version can also be connected to stock or other knock sensor types. For any questions do not hesitate to contact us.