Introducing PLEX PCA-2000®, our new ultra-compact, high-precision and rugged combustion analysis system that replaces the recently discontinued PCM-1000® System and is a leap forward in every respect. With a lightweight & rigid IP67 aluminium enclosure is becomes instantly suitable for any kind of application: automotive, motorcycle, marine, aviation, industrial, education/research. The new PCA-2000® come with up to 16 high-speed inputs, 8 multi-purpose inputs, 4 speed inputs, VR & Hall Engine Position inputs, dual CAN BUS, Serial and Lin BUS. It also Includes a built-in 50HZ GPS/100Hz IMU module. Supports OEM crank triggers & dedicated encoders, has up to 4GB built-in high-speed memory, Gigabit Ethernet and can easily perform real-time combustion analysis calculations. It is offered bundled with new revamped PCA-WIN® Combustion Analysis SW and begins from a 4 high-speed pressure channels configuration.
Availability: built-to-order | Lead Time: 4-8 weeks
Price (ex. VAT & Sensors): from €8.500
The revamped software for the PCA Combustion System helps you interpret complex data easily and derive inferences that improve performance or resolve hidden problems, not detectable by other means. Designed to be both versatile and quick n’ easy to use, the PCA-WIN® comes with zero compromises in terms of advanced customisation options or high-end functionality. Each PCA-2000® purchase gives a PCA-WIN® license with two seats. Click screenshots for larger view.
- Engine Development & Calibration: for each cylinder study power output, fuel burn efficiency, optimum ignition timing, knock/pre-ignition/misfires, cylinder filling, intake & exhaust tuning, etc.
- On-Vehicle Engine Monitoring: log combustion parameters to analyse with other engine and vehicle data and compare engine performance between track an dyno.
- Engine Control: use real-time calculated combustion parameters for closed loop torque and ignition control
- Academic Research: study and validate combustion processes, optimisation modes and control methods
- Hands-on Teaching: demonstrate real-time combustion pressure behaviour
- Competitions: gain advantage by utilising advanced combustion pressure intelligence to improve performance of racing projects (FSAE, etc)
- Monitoring: perform real-time monitoring of propulsion engines and generators
AVIATION & UAVs
- Engine Development & Calibration
- On-Vehicle Monitoring
- Engine Control
An integrated 50Hz GPS /100Hz IMU module enables very accurate measurements for a variety of applications such as driver analysis, lap timing, vehicle trajectory analysis, track mapping, acceleration-decceleration. It functions also as a full-fledged, always-on Performance Meter. In fact, the SDM-700 includes a complete VMU-900 which you can also buy separately as independent module or add-on for other products.
Two high quality motorsport 37pin connectors by Souriau plus one extra 8pin connector, designed for applications where high-performance, small size and lightweight are key factors. Made of rugged IP67 aluminium.
When setting-up a display for a project, the single most important attribute for tuners/race engineers is the required time. Our revised PLEX Device Manager® SW, provides the fastest and most intuitive configuration experience by reducing set-up time by up to 70%. You can now spend more time in tuning and testing than in customising and configuring the displays for your customers.
- # of Press. Channels: 4, 8 or 12
- Internal Memory: 2GB or 4GB
- Sealing: IP67
- Weight: 250g
- Dimensions: w 100mm x h 100mm x 25/39mm
- Logger (HW & FW)
- Ethernet Cable
- GPS Antenna
- SW License (2x seats)
- Hard Case